And there’s the yearly family gathering in your parents’ home.
But it’s freezing outside, and your mood is already blah from the reduced sunlight.
You NEED to keep warm as you leave the house, but all you have are drab-colored sweaters.
The colors will only make you dull and dreary.
Suddenly you remember the “Ene bomber jacket” you bought a month ago.
You throw it on, and instantly winter doesn’t seem lifeless.
Your mood brightens as you pair it with your thick denim and throw on a pair of boots.
Now there’s a definite spring in your step, and you’re the sunshine in the gathering.
You banter heartily and take away, and everyone leaves happier than they came.
All because you wore a happy African print winter jacket.
Sister, this could be you if you cop this right away.
But if you don’t buy it now, someone else will …
And your winter days won’t be as happy as you crave.
- African print bomber jacket because winter doesn’t have to be dull
- Fleece padded to keep you warm and fuzzy
- 2 welt pockets to carry your little necessities wherever you go
- 100% cotton because your skin deserves it
- Fully lined with soft cotton
- Ribbed finishes at neckline, cuff and hem.
- Zipper closure
Model wears size L
There are no reviews yet.